Friday, October 31, 2008

CaCaCaCa Cold!!!



I was so cold riding my bike to work this morning. So hard not to stop. 36 degrees. bbbrrrrrr!!!

Normally on days like this I would have car pooled with my boss (and friend) but he has to leave early today. Since we both can't be out of the office I have to stay late, hence the driving the motorcycle. I just need to find a $500 car for cold days to drive to work. If anyone has a car that they have cheap that I can get, please, let me know!

I guess this is as good of a time as any to start my Christmas wish list.

  1. WrapChaps - great for riding in cold weather
  2. Tour Master Winter Elite Gloves
  3. Floorboards w/ Heel-Toe Shifter
  4. Purple and Yellow Heritage Soft tail (You know who you are!)
  5. A Daughter
  6. Money for next Guatemala mission trip
  7. .....and, world peace! (That's for you, Baby!)

No comments: