Friday, December 19, 2008

The STORM is here!!!


I got my brand new Blackberry Storm yesterday and now I'm trying to figure how I lived life without it. 

Originally I was going to help my aunt go and order one for herself because the store didn't have any in stock, but when we got there they had just received a Christmas miracle of 50 of the phones in that morning. My dad and I had just bought our Blackberry Curves about 2 months before but I asked an old manager of mine (I used to work at Verizon.) if my we could exchange our phones out for the new Storm. (It's not supposed to be done.) He went ahead and let us exchange them. Thank you! (You know who you are.)

The phone is incredible! My aunt is learning the Blackberry ropes, which does take a while. My dad and I are whizzing right through it. 

Simply put, it's the best phone out!!! What iPhone??!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had an iph for two days and took it back just wasn't the ph for me, mms sux'd. Google maps wouldn't follow along with travel, no turn by turn voice gps... But leave att? Never. I am one handed ph user, hard to use iph one handed, so I bet the storm is too. BOLD for me