Tuesday, November 11, 2008

!!! Stressed Out !!!



Another week of orientation at work has me going crazy!

Sometimes I feel that new hires just do not understand want all it takes to bring them in and all the paperwork I have to do. I love want I do, but it can get a little overwhelming, especially during orientation.

Anyway, enough with my self-loathing.

My son's football team turned out another win this past Saturday making them a perfect 6-0. The kids on the team seem to be getting the concept of playing as a team and playing to win. I've been gradually taking over as the coach of the team and have been trying to put into balance of having fun and winning. The actual "coach" of the team is a great guy that is great with kids but never really has played sports himself. So he has really welcomed me to actually coach the team while he builds morale and confidence in the kids and it has worked really well for us. We have 2 more games this season and I would like to finish 8-0.

Go Bucks!!! (That's the name of the team.)

No comments: